Pandemic Log: 4-1-2020

Status: Alive, maybe a little loony.
Mood: Better than yesterday.
Snacks: NONE! Because I've gained five pounds since this all started.

No foolin' (PUN INTENDED!), this working remotely thing isn't as easy as I thought it would be initially. I miss a lot of things: other humans (until I actually interact with other humans again, then I don't miss them because some of them are assholes), brownies I don't have to bake myself, buying things when I need them instead of thinking a month ahead. Yesterday I got really down about some of the day's goings on, and it was super frustrating to just have to sit here and be sad alone. And angry alone. And alone and alone and alone.

So today I sang some ABBA and recorded it. You're welcome. Do I go flat? YES. Do I warble? YES? But do I accurately capture the drama of the words? I SURE DO. Will this become a daily treat? Perhaps!

Please enjoy as I humiliate myself for your entertainment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pandemic Log: 4-7-2020

Pandemic Log and Solo Karaoke: 4-28/29-2020

#SlimmerSusieSeptember