Pandemic Log: 4-3-2020

Status: I got the beat.
Mood: Not too shabby considering the world is a dumpster fire.
Snacks: I had some chips with my meatloaf sandwich. I am, after all, only human.

I think we all know that I'm probably a ham, but this Susie's Karaoke Alone (which I think I should rename Susie's Solo Karaoke) video thing really brings it out in me. Part of me wishes I were a more sedate human person, who doesn't think making a video of herself singing is hilarious. But clearly that's not me. Ah well. Maybe I'll be shy and quiet in my next life.

Today wasn't too bad! I talked to my neighbor out of my window for quite a while, exercised a bit, sang some karaoke, did some work (for any co-workers who might be reading this), ate some lunch. That sounds like the schedule of a senior citizen. Tomorrow, for some excitement, I may mobile order an iced coffee from Dunkin' and GET IN MY CAR to drive and pick it up. What a notion!

Today's karaoke goes out to Drew, who requested it. And it's only fitting that he request a Go-Go's song, because I clearly remember him bringing their album to our house back in 80s. Thanks for introducing us to great music :)




Comments

  1. So glad you are having fun! So is everyone who watches you1🤣👍👏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pandemic Log: 4-7-2020

This Santa Reminds Me of a Penis I Once Knew

Pandemic Log: 3-20-20