Pandemic Log: 4-2-2020

Status: Still breathing. Whoop!
Mood: Thankful for Zoloft.
Snacks: None yet, but that won't last long.

OK, apparently nothing makes me quite as happy as singing in my guest room alone. Well, at least during times when I can't hang out with people in real life and subject them to my vocal skills.

Today: Air Supply. Man, I love these guys. Melodrama! Passion! Weird bridges! They're the best for singalongs. Also, I hit a clunker and cracked myself up. You get to see it, because I'm keeping it real here at Susie's Karaoke Alone.

PS: Can someone help me figure out how to get a horizontal aspect using only a coffee mug and Kleenex box as props?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pandemic Log: 4-7-2020

Pandemic Log and Solo Karaoke: 4-28/29-2020

#SlimmerSusieSeptember