Pandemic Log and Solo Karaoke: 4-28/29-2020

Status: Full of popcorn, still kicking
Mood: It's 1 a.m. and I'm posting to my blog? What do you think?
Snacks: The aforementioned popcorn and ubiquitous cheez crackers.

Quick update: Lots of feels this week for lots of reasons. Seven weeks is a long time to be alone. Working in isolation makes me feel like I'm not doing enough or doing everything wrong. Shopping in masks is disorienting and scary. Feeling more isolated and lonely than usual. So here's "Waving Through a Window" from Evan Hanson with my scary hair, glasses and pajamas. I am nothing if not authentically me.

Hope someone is waving back at you.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pandemic Log: 4-7-2020

This Santa Reminds Me of a Penis I Once Knew

Pandemic Log: 3-20-20