Pandemic Log and Solo Karaoke: 4-14-2020

Status: Sick and tired of cooking dinner. But alive.
Mood: Eh. You know, fine, I guess.
Snacks: Well, I'm out of oatmeal cream pies now. Maybe that's a blessing.

Today I put on a nice shirt and sweater -- after I showered! -- because I'm tired of looking like crap every day. That was my big excitement. Also, I can't figure out how to get my phone where I need it for optimal recording so this video is vertical again. Sigh. Amazon won't ship a tripod until May, because I guess it's not "essential." What do you know, AMAZON? Huh?

Anyway, Tuesdays are going to be throwbacks to my youth. Today, "Gloria" by Laura Branigan. I have the album! I loved this song so much when I was like six years old that my grandma and pap also bought me the 45. Yes, the 45. (We weren't allowed to play good records on the upstairs record player, so the 45 allowed me to play it while I did whatever six-year-old Susie did -- probably read and sing and do puzzles, like 42-year-old Susie. Although younger me had way more Barbies in her life than adult me.)

Without further ado: "Gloria"

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pandemic Log: 4-7-2020

This Santa Reminds Me of a Penis I Once Knew

Pandemic Log: 3-20-20