Bonus Post! Please Stop Using Internet Explorer

Hello readers!

My blog analytics tell me interesting things. First of all, hardly anyone reads this thing. And that's fine. I'm doing this for me and as a way to collect my writing, ship it to an agent and try to pay off my credit card debt before I die.

But it also tells me that something like 15 percent of you access this page via Internet Explorer. I can only assume that you're in some kind of parallel universe time-travel situation where it's 1997 where you are, but you can still access things in the future. Maybe you're a special agent sent back in time, stuck with their technologies but empowered to read what's happening in 2017? I have no idea. But for the love of god and all that is holy, find a different browser.

Please.

No really. IE stinks. Even writers like me know it.

Thanks,
Loseafatty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pandemic Log: 4-7-2020

This Santa Reminds Me of a Penis I Once Knew

Pandemic Log: 3-20-20