I Made a Pie

It's literally one of the prettiest things I've ever created. Just look at this thing.

I've had an overly Mondayish Monday. I'm overwhelmed by personalities at work.  No matter how hard I try to project an outward appearance of nonchalance, the best neutral look I can muster really screams "YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON, YOU MORON." Or I just avert my eyes completely and concentrate on my notebook. 

Family stuff? That's rough too.

On top of all that, I also realized that the only people of the male persuasion who seem interested in me are uninteresting. They like to talk about themselves. They could have the same conversation (monologue) regardless of whether or not I'm even in the room. I've had too damn much of that. Yet I keep finding myself in situations where I feel trapped into making decisions to spend time with people like this. 

In short, everything seems like a big fucking disaster some days. Today was one of them.

But yesterday I made a delicious, beautiful pie. And that's what really matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pandemic Log: 4-7-2020

This Santa Reminds Me of a Penis I Once Knew

Pandemic Log: 3-20-20