Pandemic Log: 4-9-2020

Status: Body composition at roughly 50 percent cheese crackers.
Mood: Contemplative. Perhaps I should invest in shirts that aren't pink or black.
Snacks: Say it with me: oatmeeeeeal creaaaaam piiiiiiiie.

Hello readers and watchers! After a brief hiatus I am back today and queuing up "Build Me Up Buttercup." I love this song, but singing it with the lyrics in front of me twice has made me realize this dude has a LOT of codependency issues. And that lady he's waiting for? She's a real bitch, I think. She doesn't sound like a nice person. He could do better. Listen, dude from the Foundations: YOU CAN DO BETTER!

Things here in Solitary Susieland continue as usual. I have moved from a mostly Julia Child television diet to one interspersed with episodes of "Antiques Roadshow." I can't seem to cry over the state of the world, missing my family or being scared about the future (thanks antidepressants!), but I CAN be brought to tears by a man who discovers that a painting his mom scrimped and saved to buy his dad in 1964 is worth $125,000. Since I'm conserving tissues, I'll use my sleeve to wipe away the tears.

Tomorrow, I venture into the world in my mask. But today I realized it doesn't cover enough of my face. Sigh. So many needle injuries for nothing. I guess I need to make a new one tonight or tie a dishtowel around my face tomorrow. While I worry that CVS may think I'm trying to rob them, an upside is that it will at last cover my numerous chins. (Which, you'll see in the video, I became sadly fixated upon and tried to reposition.)

Side note: I look like I need sunlight.
Side side note: HI MOM! THIS ONE'S FOR YOU!



Comments

  1. Thanks Susie! You need yellow tops to match your enthusiasms.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pandemic Log: 4-7-2020

This Santa Reminds Me of a Penis I Once Knew

Pandemic Log: 3-20-20